Terms & Conditions
In the following Terms and Conditions ‘MunsterBus Tours’ will be referred to as ‘The Company’ and the ‘Client’ is the person with whom the contract is made, this ‘Client’ is the ‘lead passenger’ of any group booking. It is The Client’s responsibility to fully read the Terms & Conditions and should you have any queries please contact us to discuss further. Your statutory rights are not affected by these Terms and Conditions.
- 1. a) A booking is accepted by MunsterBus Tours on receipt of deposit and subject to availability only.
- 1. b) A contract is then made between the company and the client once we have confirmed your booking via email.
- 1. c) It is the responsibility of the client to check that all details including travel dates are accurate on the contract.
- 1. d) Once your booking has been confirmed we will make every effort to provide you with the arrangements as stated in the contract but we reserve the right to alter part of or all of the tour including canceling same in the event of unforeseen circumstances which are out of our control.
- 2. a) Cancellation by the client must be made via email to the company. Cancellation fees will be calculated from when the date the client’s email is received.
- 2. b) Once the tour begins there will be no refunds made under any circumstances.
- 2. c) If the client wishes to postpone the tour and reschedule to an alternative date this can be done free of charge up to 30 days before the original tour date, subject to availability for same.
- We reserve the right to cancel any tour due to unforeseen circumstances or because of situations which may jeopardise your safety or if weather conditions are deemed hazardous. We will refund you in full any monies paid in advance of the tour.
- If in the event whereby a cruise ship does not dock your cruise excursion will be cancelled and all monies paid in advance by the client will be refunded in full.
- 2.d) Cancellation fees are as follows for all multi-day tours and package tours inclusive of accommodation:
- The deposit is refundable up to 30 days before the tour commences less 10% administration fee.
- Cancellation up to 10 days before the tour commences will be subject to a loss of 50% of all monies paid.
- Any cancellation within 10 days of the tour commencing will be subject to a loss of 100% of monies paid.
- 2. e) Any refund which has been agreed by the company will be refunded via credit transfer to the card on which the original payment was made.
- 3. a) There is no travel insurance included in your tour price.
- 3. b) We strongly recommend that you arrange comprehensive travel insurance to cover all eventualities.
- 3. c) The company accepts no responsibility for any loss, theft or damage to any personal belongings on any of our tours.
- 4. a) The client must abide by the laws and regulations of the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland while traveling in these jurisdictions.
- 4. b) Your driver/guide may need to cancel the tour in the interest of safety and their decision is final.
- 4. c) The company takes no responsibility for any medical care and related expenses which you might incur during a tour.
- 4. d) For accommodations which have been booked by the company on behalf of the client these are provided by independent third parties and the terms and conditions of these providers are directly between you and the said establishment.
- 4. e) Any special requests which the client may have must be brought to the company’s attention at the time of booking. We will make every effort to accommodate reasonable requests, but we cannot guarantee that they will be fulfilled. We will gladly pass any special requests/requirements onto third-party accommodation providers, but we cannot accept responsibility on their behalf should they be unable to accommodate same.
- 4. f) Where accommodation has been arranged for the client, the company is only responsible for the cost of bed & breakfast at the said property. All other expenses incurred are the responsibility of the client. Should any damage be caused to any of these properties the client will accept full responsibility for all costs incurred including legal expenses subsequently made against the company because of the client’s actions.
- 4. g) Mobility issues or medical concerns should be brought to our attention at booking stage and we will make every effort to facilitate the client’s needs, our vehicles are not wheelchair accessible, but we can accommodate fold up wheelchairs and mobility aids on board some of the larger vehicles.
- 4. h) Smoking (including e-cigarettes) is not permitted on board our vehicles but there are regular natural breaks during the journey for your comfort.
- 4. i) Our driver/guides may take photos during a tour and these images and client testimonials may be used for advertising/marketing purposes without obtaining any further consent from you. No payment in respect of such material will be made to the client.
- 4. j) In the unlikely event that the client wishes to make a complaint against the company please inform your driver/guide immediately of your grievance, should the driver/guide be unable to resolve the matter for you immediately a complaint should be sent via email to the company within a reasonable timeframe (two weeks) to allow us to properly investigate your concerns.
- 4. k) The company cannot accept responsibility for poor weather conditions and tours will only be cancelled where the company deems it unsafe to proceed.
- 4. l) In the event of a vehicle breakdown whilst on tour every effort will be made to replace with a similar vehicle or other mode of transport to get the client to their destination.
- 4. m) This list is not exhaustive; the company reserves the right to make changes to this policy at any time. All changes will be posted on this page and it is the client’s responsibility to familiarise themselves with these terms and conditions.